Saturday, June 11, 2011

glee 039

erwin arianto: I haven't watched the new episode of Glee yet ...
I haven't watched the new episode of Glee yet and I haven't applied to CTEP. So what HAVE I been doing? Oh yeah. I'M GETTIN' PAAAPPPERR! image. Posted by udymup96 at 11:14 AM · Email This BlogThis! ...

See video of Darren Criss dropping in on 'The Glee Project ...
See video of Darren Criss dropping in on 'The Glee Project&#. Aceshowbiz today report that Glee star Darren Criss dropped in on an excited bunch of wannabes who're starring in The Glee Project… ...

Lohan Boycotts Glee Over 'Snarky Remarks' - Female First
Lindsay Lohan refuses to watch hit TV show Glee because shes still smarting over a series of snarky comme...

firstbreathsfic: 039. Glee Fic: I Can Count The Ways on My Two ...
039. Glee Fic: I Can Count The Ways on My Two Hands (Tina; Mike/Tina; Kurt/Blaine) Title: I Can Count the Ways on My Two Hands Fandom: Glee Characters/Ships: Tina; Kurt/Blaine, Mike/Tina Word Count: ~3500 ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment